xbox one s all digital edition?

hey I just found out the xbox one s all digital edition console may work for me. But I have two questions. first, do you need to connect some sort of monitor up to the xbox for it to work? and second, will it work with USB headphones? and last, is the narrator screen reader on the xbox one s all digital edition console? one more question, I use a tablet laptop hybrid with intel atom processor and windows 10 home 32bit. It has the xbox app. Can I stream games to it and still use OCR if needed? It sounds like a lot of you guys on here have moved onto consoles. And I do not use didks, as long as I can download games like madden nfl 2020 I'll be fine I think. And its a lot less expensive than buying a $700 gaming laptop.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brooksfrakerbac via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brooksfrakerbac via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector