Re: Kodi with NVDA, somehow still possible?

If it was that easy, surely someone would have done it by now?

I use to feel the same way, but now I'm use to using the computers default voice, besides, using the system voice whould make it easier to eventually get the screen reader working on other platforms.

I know the key presses to get up and running with speech, assuming you're using a keyboard, but I have no idea how to do it if I were to try and get kodi working with speech with something like an android box.

The best I can do in that situation would be to try and direct a sighted person to do it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : saqib mir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector