Re: Who here had a Harry Potter fanfic link in the signature?

I prefer Tylor's downloader because, while you can only get stories one at a time, it has better formatting.

Try opening a story that you got with the, let's just call it the bulk downloader for now with any other word processor that isn't notepad and you'll see that it's all a huge mess of text.

ff2ebook.com is also another way to download stories, plus, that site also lets you search for a story or author.

The HPfanfiction subreddit uses that site quite a lot.

The drawback is they're in ePub or, what's that other one, the one used by kindle formats, so you'll need to convert them first. There are many folders floating around the net, Andre's probably being one of the larger ones, but I like to know if a story I'm reading is complete or not, so I help out with another one, even though that folder is much smaller, but in my opinion, is better organised.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector