Re: Version 8.0: Rhythm Rage Level Creator Official Thread

Hola. Version 8 is out. There's not much new. Just some bug fixes with array boundaries, and sound list management.

What's new:
Page up and down, as well as home and end, open levels without level manager having to be opened.
You can add an auto numbering system to your files if you wish.

I apologize for not having a better container system. I'm still thinking of the best way to remake them.

My dropbox may be broken, so let me know. I'll keep the last version in my dropbox if it is.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/32pfopokxki36 … 0.zip?dl=1

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector