my thoughts about recent TK drama

hello everyone.
I wanted to create this topic to express some feelings I have about the recent tk drama between users and admins of this forum. I am not trying to create any drama, and I appologize now if my post in any way leads to more drama. If this is the case, I will fully accept a moderation warning without question.
I feel this needs said, and I am only going to say this once.
There is a missunderstanding I think many people have about the reason this moderation warning was given the other day to this user who asked about where to get tk.
Whenever someone registers for something that has a clear set of rules or gidlines that need to be followed, it is the users responsibility to read those rules. "I didn't know," is simply not an excuse. If you register for this forum or fail to check rules when it is noted that a new rule has been added, then it is fully your fault, not the moderators. I am franky disgusted at the attitude of people on this forum of late. The forum used to be a place where we could discuss games and have a good time. Now it has turned into a place where there is pointless bickering everyday, and indeed much fingerpointing at the moderators i feel is not warranted.
I hope people will take into consideration what I have said, because I felt I needed to say something about this. Again, if my post causes drama, I will fully accept any action from the moderators.
Thanks for reading.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ishan dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector