Re: TextSpaced sci-fi text-based MMO

@Dark:
Are you using, or have you tried using the mobile version of Facebook?

I am not saying it's fully screenreader-accessible either, but it is much easier for me to use than the "normal" one.
(except when I wish to post to its message-wall, or however it's called with the question "What's on your mind?", that I cannot access, and must do it from the "normal" FB version instead, but this indeed is the only one exception)

And if any, then TextSpaced is a game really worth familiarizing us with the usage of mobile FB and its messenger, as much as we can, even if we intend to use them only to play that single game, believe me, it's way worth the effort!
(and I am writing this while not being allowed to even play it :very, very sad face)