Re: question regarding packing files in bgt

Hi,
Keep in mind, Normal packing of data is not a very strong way of protecting it from being stolen (If that's you want to do).
I wouldn't say it's possible to prevent data from being stolen, But you may harden the work by taking some extra precautions or security improvements.
Anyways. What i'm saying is not to take packing data a theft prevention action for what you don't want people to lay their hands upon.
I'd use it for organizing the game/program directory purposes only.