Re: questions about dating and atraction

@Turtlepower, the sterriotype of men wanting lots of sex and nothing else  pretty much just as sexist as the idea that all women want to have kids, and can cause just as much damage in its own way, especially given how female centred the hole conventional "dating" process is. One of my best male friends always wanted kids right from the age of 19, whilst one of my best female friends categorically %100 doesn't, like everything else all generalisations are bad and usually a product of one set of extremists or the other.

Amusingly enough,  my lady and I both tentatively admitted to the other that we didn't want children. She thought I wanted them and was sorry because she %100 biologically cannot, and I thought she wanted them and was sorry because I really don't.

Neither of us is a monster last I checked, we're just two people who love each other, like our own space and don't want kids, which is actually pretty good since even if my lady could have kids god knows what sort of mess our collectedly fowled up genes would do, aside from the mess the world's in currently (honestly if I had kids I'd  win paranoid father of the year award).

As to attraction, there are a hell of a lot of things people find attractive, in my case my lady and I met online and she was far more interested than I was at that point. When we met everything just went "click!" heck,  we rather joke that we fulfilled each other's teen crushes, since I always had a thing for tiny ladies who look like dryads, whilst she always wanted to find an English tenor big_smile.

I will say meeting online did give us the advantage of knowing each other's voice and personality first, but it was quite surprising when we met in person just how down right explosive the chemistry happened to be, indeed we  much fulfilled all the romantic cliches big_smile.