Re: It's time we put mainstream games into the db!

@14, this is precisely why I was only talking about games like skullgirls and alt frequencies. These are games with full menu naration where you don't need to reference any sort of guide to play them. I wouldn't give games like mk XI or madden entries, at least not at the present time, though I think madden's accessibility features will probably advance to the stage where an entry would be the most logical thing to do. I don't know about mk but until you can do things like read the move lists within the game itself, and do the tutorials without the tutorial guides posted in the mk thread, writing an entry for it should be delayed. Some more db editors who actually edit  the db would probably help too. Dark does pretty much all of the db writing these days, while Sender and Richard seem to be busy with site maintenance, I do remember some older entries having been written by them. I wonder if people like Pitermach or Liam could be given db editing rights, since Liam's an active mod and Piotr can already write news posts?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : GameCoder via Audiogames-reflector