Re: In need of a manamon key.

Jayde, I am not saying that you played with any cracks for sure. I know it's stated in the rules that we are not allowed to crack, and, honestly, I fully agree with that, because it's illegal, just like torrents and stuff like that. I fully agree. But accusing someone so hardly just gives a feeling to us like you are the saint who never cracked any games, who never did any harm to any games. Just FYI, I'm pretty sure you don't buy every single song that you listen to, from the original singers and bands, as the songs come out, but you download them from youtube instead. So shall we accuse you? That's a kind of stealing, or in this gamer community, cracking, as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector