Re: It's time we put mainstream games into the db!

Yeah, I understand all that.  And to be honest it was better than I had thought it would be.  Mostly it's just slow, and I wish more people were around to actually help rather than just say they would.
Consheera the trinity, if they were willing, would be an awesome database resource for android games for instance...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : GameCoder via Audiogames-reflector