Re: Help with making audio only cut seens

Since I'm in the process of learning the GDE program for making games. I've been making use of gold wave quite extensively to do the sound design for the project. It works out beautifully. I know that isn't really talking about cut scenes, but, I just thought I'd chime in with my 2 cents on the use of gold wave to edit sound.