Re: Who here had a Harry Potter fanfic link in the signature?

Hello.

Well in that case, I'll not join, I have my own folder as you can see from my signiture.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KatherineSnape via Audiogames-reflector