Re: i can't enable norator on my xbox one x

@1
I think you've hit the proverbial nail on the head.  With sighted assistance, switch your language and location, for example, UK or US and see if that allows you to access Narrator.  I remember only switching one of these variables and I can't think which one it was, so I'd suggest just switching both to see if it works.