Re: fortress kings, a game for ios

The game is sourt of mostly accessible now. The main screen is now completely accessible and most screens got the accessibility treatment as well. The resources are now labeled and the buildings are now accessible in the main screen. Note: you have to go to the bottom to access the buildings for some reason because there is something called a 3d view or something that blocks you at about the middle of the screen. I just thought I would let you guys know if anyone is interested.