Looking for Braille display suggestions

My VarioUltra is getting up there in age, and I'm honestly tired of the layout of the device. I was considering the fifth-generation Focus 40 Blue from Freedom Scientific, but want to consider all options before deciding.
I'm looking for a unit with:

  • 40 cells

  • Basic notetaking capabilities (read/write in MS Word/PDF/text

  • Bluetooth terminal with channels to connect to multiple devices

That's about it. I don't need anything fancy like the Braillenote Touch. I also don't want anything big like the Braillenote Apex. I had investigated the fifth-generation Focus 40 Blue from Freedom Scientific and the Braille Edge from HIMS. Either of those would really be what I'm looking for, but am I missing any other display that would fit the bill?