Re: Circus masters revenge, new iOS audio defence type shooter game

Let's keep in mind that this is their first game. If it had been a paid game with weapons unlocked people would complain that it was to expensive, to easy, or both. I'll admit that the cut scenes are a bit much but the cercus master does sound like Side Show Bob so I give that voice actor major props. I agree that Blind Fold Games is too expensive and that the Blind Fold Games developer has a huge ego but I think it is a stretch to say he copied his prices. I've seen other IOS games with simalar price ranges such as Lords and Knights, Trivia Crack and so on. That is just a fact of the IOS market that we have to deal with. I do agree that there needs to be another way to earn tokens and tickets but that feedback can be given without jumping down the dev's throat. I wouldn't be surprised if some time in the future we don't get any more audio games because the blind community always nitpicks everything when they make their first game. I think that Cercus Master is a good game and it fills a gap for those that can no longer play Zombie Arena. Is it perfect? No but few games ever are 100% perfect. Let's give this game some more time and I don't know maybe try not to slam it?

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector