Re: How to use a synthesizer speak library in c#

Where is that espeak.h file? Why not wrap this for boredom?
Guys, I started to love wrapping unmanaged libs to managed. I can do it all day!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector