Re: best cervices for converting currency

A while ago I made a little app which would do this, but I thought it would not have been useful. Anyway here's the link.
converter.zip
When you run the program it will download a rates.txt file  which contains the rates data.
The program has 2 combo box fields where the rates are stored, and an edit box where you can insert the amount.
The conversion result might not be accurate.
Also if you wish to retrieve the latest currencies there is a button which allows you to download them.
Have fun, and let me know if you enconter any error.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector