Re: AudioGame Collaboration: Should We Do It?

Quick update. An agreement has been made regarding the game. I think our main goal is to make a couple of minigames with coins and some complexity. We're going to try avoid replicating games found in CrazyParty. We don't necessarily want to make a game like CrazyParty, but it might be a little similar. If you have suggestions as to what mini games to make, feel free to suggest. I really like the horror game concept. There may be a game or two with this premise.