Re: Madden NFL 20 Beta, terms and FAQ

Nice meeting you last night Mike looking forward to catching you online again hopefully for a couple games on madden.
Maybe we'll probably meet mid-season on the franchise and we'll see what your bears can do.

the franchise now has 14 members and still has a couple spots for others to join. As we have just got to the second week of pre-season and there is plenty of time to jump in and claim your team.
Add me up or join the club if you would like to join the biggest visually impaired madden league on Xbox.
Gamertag SIRPDEX
Xbox club. playtoenjoy titans.
Madden league name. Official pte

Hopefully we'll catch most of you gentlemen on this week have a good day and speak to you soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector