Re: Monthly chat August 2019

@Dark:
I hope the lady gets well soon, also a very late happy birthday.

As for me, the month of August... is just not for me. constantly changing weather, worrying about studies, and beginning of the over socializing festivals make me very grumpy.

I actually was thinking about this, and I realize that perhaps the only month I enjoy is May, during which the heat season is at its peak here in India. don't know what it says about me.

Also, I finally got my chess set too. it was at some relatives place, and for some reason they wouldn't wanted me to have it. but I have it now, and after losing four games strait, I finally won the fifth game I played.

Another thing which is going on is that, people giving me career advice, and me getting angry at them.

I am not sure how people would take it reading this, but I have no intention for working a government job, that is assuming that I could even qualify their insane exams.

I could most likely breeze through the English section, and Hindi as well. but mathematics... I might be able to calculate for programming, but competing in those speed exams... is not for me.

Also, these are the same people who often tell me to stop learning programming, and start preparing for the government exams (Even if I am still in the second year of my college.) even my programming teacher, whom I may ad, was not very willing to teach me for at least past three months or so, is getting on this bandwagon. in these past three months or so, I have learned more programming than he was teaching me in his weekly lessons.

my mother talked to him yesterday, and he said that "Send him to me at saturday. I will explain to him."

Well I know what his explaining is going to be about.

Other thing is, despite its odd concepts here and there, programming is the thing which I had the easiest time learning. so I really don't know why these people are so intent to give me advice, (To be fair though, no matter what you are doing, here in India, you will always find people who want to give you their advice.) or what problem my teacher is having with me continuing to learning programming, (It is not like that I would go and ask him for a job or something?) I just hope that these sour times will pass quickly.

Whoever said that, being young means to be carefree?

At least my fanfic is going well, the next chapter is already at the 16,000 words long, and it is still not complete.