Re: Manamon server down?

I would like to apologize to the Audio Games community for a lengthy period of server downtime which has affected VGStorm. This is in no way indicative of a permanent closure of the sight or anything else.
Without going into the nitty gritty, the overall availability and viability of some of the software I was using changed, everything had to be changed around as a result, and the maintenance took considerably longer than expected.
The last of the bugs are being ironed out, and I sincerely hope to have full functionality restored today. Believe me, this is my highest priority at the moment, as having this box down means my primary email address is unreachable in addition to Aaron's site and a number of other things. I look forward to a good night's sleep once it's all back as it should be.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector