Re: Manamon server down?

1. Yes, as you have rightly said, a part of the game, nothing wrong with it. You might need 50 lives, while I could probably do the Windows folder with 20 lives, even that just to be sure and avoid the pain of dying and resetting the thing. It all depends on your skill. No sidescroller can be completed without dying unless you know it really well, in which case you can probably do AAC as well. Trajectory I believe did an audio recording of AAC where he did the game with dying only a few times. It's definitely doable, but what does that have to do with something being unbalanced I do not know. Enemies are supposed to be hard, otherwise I would feel no achievement when I complete it. After all, if it's not for you just don't do it, I know many people who can't complete it. The game is hard, but really good and it's not for everybody. 2. It's a free game, and an old one as well, unsupported for a long time. He doesn't need to say a single word about it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector