Re: Lost in the Steam

Nope, no other windows open.
I uninstalled the thing and reinstalled in English. I did get the notification code thing when I used the steam website, and there I could see friends and stuff, but there's still nothing in the client window beyond what I mentioned above, I wonder if that code to get the textual interface worked correctly, though I enabled administrator rights and its still showing in the properties, particularly since I get the same thing when running the client from the start menu shortcut or the exe file directly.
There is an Exe file called "old" in the steam folder, and I wonder if its that one.

Since I was able to setup a payment card and after playing more of the game, I decided  to buy sequence storm, but  installation seems to be taking forever and I just seem to need to wait and hope that its working.