Re: A collection of strategy games for android.

Yeah. There is a few, but its pretty easy to figure out. I might write a guide for it. And Defender, I meant from my phone. I didnt know you could access Play store from PC. But in the case of the war room, next to the unlabeled buttons, it says what it does next to it. But the rest is self explanitory.