Re: Lost in the Steam

Now my copy of sequence storm has reverted back to the demo version for some odd reason.

okay, I have tried my best to be patient here, but at this point , Steam is now officially really pissing me off!

First it refuses to even create my account because apparently the greaterthan symbol causes it to not be able to count characters in a password, then! it installs in  polish and needs reinstalling, then the stupid website doesn't notify me that its sent a verrification email so I was just hitting "submit" to sign in about ten times, then when I finally! create my  the interface won't work properly, now when I buy a game, apparently I haven't!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Maybe this is why it is called Steam, because it causes its users to blow their tops!