Re: Reading pdf files in c#

Just as a side-note, i'd recommend you to at least think about the solutions people provide without saying "yes I looked into it but it doesn't help me", just to do a 180 later and say "oh, now that I see an example (you could have googled that yourself btw), it does help me indeed.".
NuGet Packages can be installed through multiple ways. Either by using e.g. Visual Studio on Windows (it has a built-in NuGet package manager) or a command-line tool (Visual Studio again has one of those as well).
NuGet basically is what pip is for Python. Whenever someone wants to use or compile your project on a different machine, they will have to run your NuGet initialization command first to get all dependencies of your project. With a slow or even no internet connection, you'll have to install the dependencies by hand from a package archive one by one until the project runs smoothly. At those times however, a slow internet connection shouldn't be a thing, and even if you're hit hard by the 1990, you'll know this already from most other modern programming languages like _javascript_ (Node.js), Python (pip), Ruby or Go and loads more. So its common practice to use a dependency manager like NuGet, its just a nice way to get your project up and running.
Those NuGet packages should be runnable cross-platform on Linux as well as Windows and probably even many more, depending on the package itself. A NuGet packaging tool is available for any platform as far as I know.
Best Regards.
Hijacker

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector