Games with three possible outcomes and What Sound they Make

Hey everyone. So this topic says it all. I just want to talk about Games with not only a Win or Lose Outcome, but that also have a Draw/Tie Outcome. I am making this topic because I was thinking about this today at my job.

     So for me, the first one that comes to mind is Crazy Party. The Minigames. If you get a positive score, you win. And it plays a wonderful victory Fanfare. Also lets not forget the ten or more points for the Minigame Unlock Jingle as well. If you score zero points, it is a draw and you don't win or lose. The Draw Music has a Blues like sound to it. So it starts out with Tension before resolving. And of course if you get a negative score, you Lose. And that defeat music just sounds flat out unresolved almost leaving you hanging a bit. So Crazy Party does a wonderful job presenting those three possible outcomes to you.

     The other Game that comes to mind with this subject matter is Lost Cities. The Card game for iOS. And you play against one computer player or one human player online. And that game also has three possible outcomes. If you win, you here clapping and cheering. If you Tie a game, you hear laughing with some clapping. (Kind of weird but I guess I can see that how that fits.) And of course if you lose, then you hear a crowd Expressing Disappointment.

     So can anyone think of any other games with three possible outcomes of Win, Lose, and Draw/Tie? I don't know why something like this would ketch my interest but it has!