Re: Planet Saga, public demo released.

Actually I've played the concept demo which I loved. Much better compared to SR in terms of combat. I also listened to the show they also uploaded to the YT where you can hear a lot of new stuff, combat improvements. I am a huge fan of n64 games and this is what is reminding me that era in terms of sound, music and the overall atmosphere which is great.
As I said before, it reminds me of zelda and this is great for me!

For me replayability means a lot of content like secret stuff to unlock, many side quests, new game plus for example with news stuff. This is what many games had before, especially on PS consoles or mentioned n64.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector