stuck on episode 1 of code 7

Hi,
I'm currently trying to get in to V Garens and vittallys computer. When I tried to get to vittallys  I didn't have  enough words for the brute force, but when I try to do man in the middle on V Garrens I always get spotted either before I deploy the man in the middle or after.I still can't figure how man in the middle works.  I tried the science dome first and kept getting zapped by the light barrior so then I went to the canteen and hear we are now with me trying to get in to the computer

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector