Re: Survive the Wild!

Exactly. Today, I even died cause of lag, so yeah. I was in the village, tried to explore the things further, and of course, kept scanning with the A key. As I kept pressing it, it even didn't react at all, there was just silence. And then it said i'm feeling hot. So I grabbed my paper fan and started to use it. But the sounds played together, something ran towards me from the right, broke my right leg and left shoulder and then dying sound. These damn lots of things, played together cause of the lag, so that I even had no chance to run cause I didn't hear it at the right time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector