Re: I feel this was unnecessary.

I just want to point out that I have trouble taking this objection seriously when you begin the post which got you a warning by saying you knew it would piss us off. If you knew it would piss us off but did it anyway, while still using the forum, you deserved exactly what you got. Liam handled that perfectly by closing the thread, removing the links and issuing warnings. They'll go away in thirty days; until then, please either find another place to discuss pirated material, or stop entirely.
The point about just subscribing to Netflix being comparable to the legitimate cost of a movie is a good one.
Personally, given that you mentioned that it would upset us, it sounds as if you were hoping for someone to link you to a site where the material was readily available for free. This is supported by two points. First, you know, or should know by now, that if others want to give you a legitimate way to buy material, we won't object to that; in fact, we'll support it. Second, you are unable to buy Netflix, which is one option for relatively cheap movie access; if you are/were really willing to pay ten to fifteen dollars for a legitimate copy of one movie, why not pay at least one month of approximately thirteen tollars or so for a Netflix account which will give you quite literally thousands of options at your fingertips? Nah, doesn't make sense to me. I personally see this as someone trying to challenge us by flying in the face of stated rules, then getting upset when the hammer dropped decisively.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : blaze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector