Re: Breed Memorial - New monster breeder simulation game by Morokuma

@889:

All of the conditions of your monster affect its performance overall. I don't really know in what respect but I can give some educated guesses:
Fatigue and weight probably affect its health and thus its lifespan. You want to have it as well rested as possible as often as possible and don't want it to be to thin or fat either.
Stress affect friendship and breakout-possibility. I've never managed to have a monster escape on me but I read its possible, probably with to low friendship or to high stress. You obviously want to have stress as low as possible.
Friendship, that I know for certain, affects the training efficiency. Your stat gains are capped at higher values if your monster doesn't like you enough. In that case you only get 66% of the max gains. So you want that value to be as high as possible as well.

@ 890:

I don't know about fusing baby monsters, I've always fused two almost dead ones to maximize the stat gains. I am however pretty sure that the lifespan from the parent generation doesn't matter for the offspring. I've fused with a 1y 9m almost dead monster and the offspring went up to over 4 years I think.
However one thing that popped up frequently in this threat is wether stat boosting items affect lifespan. I can assure you: they do! And they do pretty significantly. We didn't quite figured out what particular rules they follow, so e.g. in what age, frequency or ammount you should feed them to your monster to maximize the effect, but a general rule of thumb is: Your monster will live much shorter if you enhance its training with items.
That however doesn't necessarily mean that you shouldn't use items ever. They have two advantages:
1. They make training much quicker. I burned through a monsters whole life in maybe 30 minutes real time just to have a quick fusion material to throw away afterwards. If you try that without enhancing items it takes much longer even though you might achieve slightly better stats overall.
2. If used reasonably I'm pretty sure you get better stats overall with those stat boosters. Your monster might live less long but the stat gains might offset the shorter available training window. This needs to be tested more though and I'm not playing this game atm, at least for now.
Unless of course you want to train a monster to run for the senior competitions you need to have age 5+. In that case any stat boost item is probably a really bad idea.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector