Re: I feel this was unnecessary.

19, it varies from person to person widely, which is why I said, a level, but I shouldn't have to do these things, and if I don't have to why try. I have had to do it time and time again before, so I know. For some it may bee different but you cannot take that shit and put it on every one, some don't pay attention as well, or more often, lose focus, like me, after a little wile. I'm in the u s, so I have plenty of options including netflics for getting most of my shit. Now a adays, I rarely watch moovies out side of a moovie thieter because I don't really care for them. If the mods want to restrict this shit, that makes perfect sence. That's not what I had a problem with,. People like master of death are just using this shit as fuel for there little beaf with the mods. I was just voicing strong dissagreement with someone else, because I had heard enough of that shit going around.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector