Re: Lost in the Steam

@hadi.gsf thanks for the advice, I'm afraid hitting alt space and maximising the window gives the same results, IIE the window just says Steam 1 13 at the top, then my username which is darkthetenor, and my email,  and under that "sequence storm dlcc" in  fact the same thing it shows when I use the normal window.

My resolution is 1360x768 the default since I haven't changed it, as none of the games I have require higher ones.

Oh, and unfortunately sequence storm is still in the demo mode, even though its listed as "ready to play" on the steam website, and I have the receit of payment.

I've reported this in the sequence storm topic, but the developers have not answered my question so far.

I wondered if coming back to steam after a few days would  improve my mood, but not even having access to the game I bought  is disappointing to say the least.