I require some help

edit. I rote this rong. let me give mor info.
so, I doen't know wich room this belongs in, so sorry if its rong.
anyways, on to the topic.
i'm makeing, well triing to make a packing pests level in rhythm rage
I have shoot m up, dog ninja, and as of now packing pests!
but there's something rong.
this is the coad.
packing pests
debug mode
music volume=-1 name=packing_pests jingle=jingle_g
play name=candy1 time=142 alias=c1
action alias=c2 key=space time=262 name=candy2
play name=spider1 time=142 alias=s1
action alias=s2 key=space time=262 name=spider2
! c1,c2 8440 c
! s1,s2 94410 s
@ c 9240
@ c 9690