Re: I feel this was unnecessary.

Master of death, I admire your need to point out hypocrisy and disingenuousness, and your willingness to rock the boat even if it turns people against you.  Standing up for what you believe in is an extremely valuable trait, and people like you can get allot of good done in this life if they hone their natural weapons and apply their skills effectively.

But, as you've said your self in the past, you aren't good at expressing your feelings through text, and you often respond impulsively and with emotions rather than objectiveness.
And from me to you, as someone who has struggled with this same thing for my whole life and still does, I want you to really try to understand one thing, and not to take my word for it but to search out the truth in it for your self.

Most of the people who want you to stop bringing these things up are not against you having the rite to share your opinion, nor do they fully disagree with you.  Simply it is that they know when to pick their battles, no, that is not another word for giving up, and when the actions they are taking are more harmful to the thing they are trying to improve than helpful..
In other words, yes, you must shake things up to effect change, but when the shaking is doing just as much harm as the thing you are fighting against, you have only succeeded in doubling the damage and catching people who do not deserve it in the crossfire.
There is a time and a place and a way to use your words most effectively, and weather it is fair or not is irrelevant, as when talking to humans in a society, you need to speak their language if you want them to understand you.
Continually hammering the same point home again and again and again, or dragging mostly unrelated subjects into the present conversation, is not speaking that language.  It doesn't matter how good your point is if no one can stand the way you are expressing it or how often you choose to do so.  Do not use a hammer for a job which requires tweezers.
It's time to cut your losses and give it a break for some time, then find another angle of attack, as this fight is lost for now.

Take my suggestions or don't, all I ask you to do is to listen and try to understand.
Thank You.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector