Re: splitting my python code into multiple .py files like in bgt

I should point out that the example in post six for multiple imports with a from statement does not need to use indention. I believe Python will accept something like this as well

from includes import (test,test1,test2,test3)

That's ugly, though.
I would also avoid typing from x import * as it could, and most likely will, cause a lot of issues down the road, especially if you have a reference to the importing module from the importer, i.e:

#test.py
from test1 import *
#test1.py
from test import *
#and so on

Those bugs are going to be the most difficult to track down, as Python will not complain about that code. Most likely you'll end up overwriting something with your import by mistake and the compiler will complain about that fact.