An exciting episode of the CJM productions podcast coming up tonight

Hey all,
Tonight at around 7 or 8 PM UK time, that's 2 or 3 PM central, I will be interviewing Mason Armstrong, the developer of games sutch as toom hunter, crime hunter, the scrolling battles games, endless runner, etc. You will not want to miss this!
Things we will be talking about may include Mason's growing up and his first interactions with gaming and computers, his first games, current projects and his plans for future ones, etc. If you have anything you'd like me to ask, let me know ASAP. You will also be able to send in questions you would like answered during the stream, though I won't be reading them out until the end when I'm done asking mine.