Re: Nested, a sort of gamy thing by orteil

There are a lot more things that would have to be done to make the game playable with minimal effort. Besides the labeled cookie, you'd need some way to track and hit golden cookies, wrath cookies, and wrinklers, and label upgrades. Then, you'd also need to make the garden accessible which would involve labeling the controls for selecting what seed to plant and where to plant it, which can be done if you look at tooltips and memorise blank clickable lines. One of the most fiddly things to accessibilise would be the panthion, since right now you have to drag the spirits whose powers you want to activate into their respective slots by drag and drop. I did manage to figure out where they go by again, using tooltips and mapping what tones the mouse makes as I move it around the screen so I know where to put them. I could write a guide for these things but I don't know if screen size impacts the tones the mouse makes as it travels.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector