Re: AudioWizards How to Play Video and Gameplay

KG4RDF wrote:

You say you wouldn't want to do a straight port, yet you also say you used a PC version to record the demos, so you at least have a PC concept demo already, yes?

The PC demo you hear in the gameplay videos has only been used for the development purposes. We used PC for faster testing and footage recording as its way easier to do it that way.

KG4RDF wrote:

So I'm very confused about all this talk of wires and white noise.

That was probably due to our poor equipment. We definitely need better one for the next time we do any footage!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AudioWizards via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AudioWizards via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AudioWizards via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : krishna via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AudioWizards via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector