Re: Unity Accessibility

I found what I was looking for, I think. Though o n closer inspection it seems that this is to make it possible to code projects without use of the editor. Close enough for my current purposes. I just need a way to gather more possibilities and material for my paper. Before I grab this, though can anyone tell me more about this project? Link: https://github.com/frastlin/Screenreade … tyTemplate