Any browser games like this?

Hello everyone!
So well, my friend is known for her constant changings of passions, and nowadays she fell in love with Ancient Rome's history and stuff like that. I've recently watched the Gladiator movie with her and after that, we were thinking if there was a kind of gladiator management game which is accessible for blinds. Yeah, I know Blind Gladiator, but I don't really like it. You can mention any kind of games, even browser based ones. I'd be really curious and maybe try to play if anything like this exists.
Best regards!