Re: Moving out

well, so this is coming closer and closer every day. There has been  just too much going on in these last days that I am a bit overwhelmed. Nothing bad, its just that there is more and more paid work to do, I have participated in two big local music festivals, composed some, rehearsed some more, met some people, trained harder towards my 10k run,  and so on and so on... its just and very thankfully, life at an intense point.
I went with my bro to check out the apartment. Since we live now in a quite large space, it was somewhat unsettling to realize that there just wasn't going to be that much more room anymore, since it would be just two of us plus our adorable dog. Still, I think we are going strong. The first thing I need to do is to find acoustic treatment for one of the rooms in the apartment which is to become a small studio. We have had most providers such as internet and the like already pinned, and also went and measured most stuff to see what we can take out and leave from where we are currently, but there is still lots of decisions to be made and so on. I think I have now got nearly everything I need to become fully independent as far as gadgets and such, though I will still need to go and explore the neighborhood some more. Thankfully, family has been very supportive as well.