Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

Hi all,

I have a little math in mind,
Oh goodness, what will it be,
If you know the answer, you'll leave everyone behind,
So, if you do, send a reply to me.

Hi all,

Some of you might remember this minigame, the task-traject, which we haven't played in ages. The principle is simple, i announce a "task" and if you answer me correctly, you'll receive a small prize. But, this minigame got a little twist, you'll get only a single chance to answer me correctly, so, no more multiple chances. The idea is, that the task-traject minigame will be played more often again, to keep the game interesting. Alright, lets start the show:

Current task
Category: Math
prize: 30 credits
Allowed answer period: Till wednesday 23:59 servertime
Admin to pm: Pelantas
Small added challenge: Before using of a calculator, try to first calculate it without one.
Question: What does 3 + 19 * 3 / 2 + 69 * 3 equal to?

For any questions, feel free to reach out to me.

Have fun all!

Greetz pelantas