Re: Audio wizards has been released, and it’s awesome

From what I've heard so far on Liam's playthrough, it seems to, at it's core be just another simple hear and react game, which in 2019 is getting pretty old.
Slow level progression, not allot of true difficulty increase, very little strategy or complexity, no real incentive to not get hit by enemies, and low replayability.
That said, the music is great and I love that Mytruesound sourced it from the community, the sounds are high quality and fit well in most cases, the voice acting is amusing and the story has humor and heart, with a dash of lore thrown in.
It's not something I'd buy because I'm tight on cash right now, otherwise I would just to support the developer.  But I do think it's a good game for kids or people who are pretty new to the touchscreen or to audio gaming in general.
I also appreciate the narrow stereo mode being included for those with hearing difficulties.  I hope that this type of thing becomes standard in the future for audio games, and I give Mytruesound props for doing it.
Over all I think I would give it 3 stars, but that is from my personal view of things as an experienced audio gamer.
Either way, I congratulate the Mytruesound team on getting another playable game out there, and I wish them luck in the future!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GloryMaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GloryMaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nepali gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector