Re: Crypt Shyfter, light hearted rpg gamebooks

Hi! Hope it’s not weird that I’m dropping in here... I was checking the analytics section of my website and saw a bunch of referrals coming from this page, and when I clicked through I found a Crypt Shyfter message board! So cool wink

I read through the issues you guys were having and I made notes to add those to my next round of fixes. Feel free to shoot me a message if anything else comes up! <3 kfsb