Re: Skullgirls new player

Okay, please describe me the purchase process. Try to logging in to the steam and if you're in the client's window press enter. You should be automaticaly placed in your library so hitting enter makes the currently highlighted game to be installed. If not, let me know of any emails you've got after purchasing SG from the main page.

2nd encore is just an update so probably you're missing the basic version you need to get from the Steam itself (I could be wrong)

Give me as detailed info as you can so I'll be able to help.