Re: Gears 5 accessiibility

Campaign, unfortunately, isn't accessible.  Though if you have sighted co-op partners, it might be doable (I've not played enough of the mode to know for certain).

However, the menus are pretty much all fully narrated, other than a few kinks that have yet to be worked out (which can hopefully be resolved in future patches).  As for Horde, target lock (something akin to auto-aim) does exist and has served me well in the time I've put into Horde.  Fab Ping works slightly differently to Gears 4, but even with the slower ping speed when held down, this isn't as much of an issue when you just press and release tac com to figure out where you're meant to be going periodically.

You'd need to set your console to US location and set "let games read to me" to on under settings>ease of access>game transcription, but once done the menus/UI should read without issue.

Horde is the only really accessible part of the game so far as a solo gamer without sight, but hopefully this can improve in the future.